- Receives primary funding from MyersBizNet, WomenAdvancing.org, and Jacaronda Foundation. AdvancingDiversity.org provides financial support for multiple non-profit industry organizations, including the IRTS Foundation, She Runs It (formerly AWNY), TD Foundation, and John A. Reisenbach Foundation;
- Supports employment diversity, including gender, cultural, employment handicapped, military, and educational initiatives;
- Focuses on talent acquisition and retention initiatives, working with organizations and universities to provide executive education and create a welcoming environment for the young millennials and Gen-Z cohort who are preparing for and in the early stages of their careers;
- Partners with 1stFive.org to host hundreds of summer interns at annual welcoming events and to provide support and guidance throughout the first five years of their careers in the media, marketing, advertising and entertainment industry;
- Tracks the percentage of diverse employees and the success of diversity initiatives within the media, marketing and advertising community, reporting regularly on successful diversity programs and initiatives through the AdvancingDiversity website and at MediaVillage.com;
- Identifies and profiles individuals who personify and reflect the success of the industry in attracting, supporting and advancing diversity, assuring that our industry presents a welcoming and supportive environment.
- WomenAdvancing.org was founded by Jack Myers in 2011 as a “Benefits” Corporation to provide education, advice and support for the 65% of media, advertising and marketing community employees who are female. With a focus on dual mentoring. WomenAdvancing engages executives through their passion for advancing diversity, achieving women’s income equality, and enhancing women’s careers and lives. AdvancingDiversity is an extension of and integral part of WomenAdvancing.org.
View the Agenda
REGISTER HERE or you can download the registration form below.
For Underwriting Info
See the Honorees
A Note from Jack Myers