The MediaVillage Education Foundation coordinates with college career centers and organizations to attract diverse talent to our community. Each week in this space we are highlighting profiles of candidates who have submitted resumes at our AdvancingDiversity.org Resume Portal, where anyone looking to join the media and advertising business is encouraged to submit their CV and be connected to hiring teams. Below are ten promising candidates from across the country who are looking for full-time or part-time opportunities and are willing to relocate. Watch for this weekly Resumes for Review e-mail.
Eemail@example.com to be connected with candidates. Designate the Candidate Number(s) you are interested in (i.e. candidates 14-3, 14-5 and 14-8). Resumes are listed with permission.
Looking for a job (or a job change) in the media or advertising business? Visit the MediaVillage Resume Portal.
New York City Candidates
Candidate #14-1: Julia
- Class of 2025 from New York University.
- B.A. in Politics, Subversion, and Propaganda in Film - Gallatin; Minor in Producing and Documentary Filmmaking.
- Work experience with grant writing, archival research, budgeting, and scheduling.
- Proficient in Adobe Suite, Final Cut and DaVinCi Resolve.
- Based in New York, NY. Looking for Part-time, Internships, Remote, In-Person, Hybrid.
Candidate #14-2: Maria
- Graduate student at New York University; pursuing M.F.A. in Creative Writing (2025).
- B.A. in English; Concentration in Creative Writing from Bates College.
- Managing Editor for a literary journal; previously Editor-In-Chief, Literary Intern, and Administrative Assistant.
- Based in Brooklyn, NY. Looking for Full-time, Part-time, Internships, Remote, In-Person, Hybrid.
Candidate #14-3: Anna
- Class of 2024 from New York University.
- B.S. in Media, Culture, and Communication.
- Recent experience as the Fulfillment Specialist at Kyle Cavan.
- Experience as a Script Writer, Content Creator, and Social Media Advisor for various clubs and internships.
- Based in New York, NY. Looking for Internships.
Candidate #14-4: Sarah
- June 2023 graduate from Georgia State University.
- B.A. in Film and Media; Minor in Marketing.
- A Multimedia Designer with experience in video editing and operations.
- Certificate from the Georgia Film Academy for On Set Production.
- Based in Columbus, OH - open to relocating to Georgia, Tennessee, or Florida. Looking for Full-time, Remote, In-Person, Hybrid.
Candidate #14-5: Iridian
- Master of Arts Management from Columbia College Chicago.
- Experience in radio with guest booking, podcast editing, caller screening, and copy.
- Previous roles as Executive Producer and Production Assistant.
- Based in Chicago, IL. Looking for Full-time, Part-time, Remote.
Candidate #14-6: Alondra
- May 2023 graduate from Carroll University.
- B.S. in Graphic Communications.
- Passionate about working on print and branding.
- Experience as a Graphic Design Intern with the non-profit HEAR WI and Carroll University.
- Based in Milwaukee, WI. Interested in full-time and internship positions; in-person, remote, or hybrid.
Candidate #14-7: Sydney
- May 2023 graduate from University of Minnesota.
- B.S. in Business, Marketing, and International Business; Minor in Spanish.
- Experience as a Creative Intern, Account Services Intern, and Design and Marketing Intern.
- Fluent in English and Proficient in Spanish; studied abroad in Argentina.
- Based in Minneapolis, Minnesota. Interested in Full-time, Part-time, Remote Work.
Candidate #14-8: Katherine
- May 2023 graduate from New York University.
- B.F.A. in Film and TV Production.
- Recent Creative Marketing Intern for Bleecker Street Media.
- Previous experience as a ScreenCrush Editor, Freelance Social Media Manager, and Intern for Steiner Studios.
- Based in Los Angeles, CA. Looking for Full-time, Part-time, Remote, In-Person, Hybrid.
Candidate #14-9: Madelaine
- May 2023 graduate from Loyola Marymount University.
- B.A. in Journalism & Urban Studies.
- Experience as a Content Marketing Intern for a California based marketing agency.
- Skilled in Data Entry & Management, Content Writing, Research, Editorial Work, and Intermediate Spanish.
- Based in Thousand Oaks, CA. Looking for full-time, remote, or hybrid roles.
Candidate #14-10: Aneesa
- May 2023 graduate from Chapman University.
- B.F.A. in Creative Producing.
- Previous internships with Storied Media Group and American Forces Network.
- Various production experience as Art Director, Production Manager, 2nd AD, and Producer.
- Based in Los Angeles, CA. Interested in remote, in-person, and hybrid full-time roles.