The MediaVillage Education Foundation coordinates with college career centers and organizations to attract diverse talent to our community. Each week in this space we are highlighting profiles of candidates who have submitted resumes at our AdvancingDiversity.org Resume Portal, where anyone looking to join the media and advertising business is encouraged to submit their CV and be connected to hiring teams. Below are 10 promising candidates who are looking for full-time or part-time opportunities and are willing to relocate. Watch for this weekly Resumes for Review e-mail.
Efirstname.lastname@example.org to be connected with candidates. Designate the Candidate Number(s) you are interested in (i.e. candidates 15-3, 15-5 and 15-8). Resumes are listed with permission.
Looking for a job (or a job change) in the media or advertising business? Visit the MediaVillage Resume Portal.
Candidate #15-1: Gabrielle
- Master of Arts in Media & Film from Johns Hopkins University (May 2023).
- B.A. in Media, Journalism, and Film; Minor in Sociology from Howard University.
- Previous experience as Radio Operations Intern, Receptionist, and Payroll Specialist.
- Based in Baltimore, MD - open to relocating to Los Angeles, Atlanta, New York, or Chicago. Looking for a Remote, Full-time position.
Candidate #15-2: Anthony
- Master of Arts in Integrated Design from University of Baltimore (December 2024).
- B.S. in Multiplatform Production from Morgan State University.
- Dynamic Video Production Specialist with 13 years of film experience.
- Previous experience as a Social Media Manager, News Producer, Digital Media Intern, and Content Creator.
- Based in Baltimore, MD - open to relocating to Atlanta, Georgia, and New York. Looking for Full-time and Part-time roles.
Candidate #15-3: Patricio
- Master of Fine Arts in Screenwriting from DePaul University (2023).
- B.A. in Mass Communication from Universidad Iberoamericana.
- Work experience in Journalism, Marketing, Development, and Screenwriting.
- Previous editorial work with Vogue Mexico.
- Based in Chicago, IL - open to relocating anywhere. Looking for Full-time, Part-time, Internships, Remote, In-Person, Hybrid.
Candidate #15-4: Abigail
- Master of Science in Science Communication from Stony Brook University (May 2024).
- B.S. in Biology and Theatre Performance.
- Previous experience as a Graduate Research Assistant, Student Programmer, and Matheatre Intern.
- Previous workshop experience as Head Program Coordinator and on a Social Media Team.
- Based in Saint James, NY. Looking for Internships and Remote Work.
Remote Work Candidates
Candidate #15-5: Michael
- 2023 graduate with a B.A. in English from University of California, Berkeley.
- Strong foundation in media production, digital marketing, and data-driven storytelling.
- Previous experience as a Digital Marketing Intern with 5 years of experience in content creation and video editing.
- Based in Sacramento, CA. Looking for Full-time, Remote Work, Hybrid.
Candidate #15-6: Kaniyah
- May 2021 graduate from University of South Carolina.
- B.A. in Criminal Justice and Criminology.
- Previous roles as a Director of Communications and Social Media Director.
- Experience in telehealth.
- Based in Atlanta, GA. Looking for Full-time, Remote, Hybrid.
Candidate #15-7: Rebekah
- May 2022 Graduate from George Mason University.
- B.A. in Film and Video Studies; Concentration in Post Production; Minor in Art and Visual Technology.
- Multimedia Content Creator, Motion Graphic Artist, and Film & Video Editor.
- Can create and edit videos online with captivating, animated motion graphics.
- Based in Washington, D.C. - Baltimore area. Open to remote work.
New York Candidates
Candidate #15-8: Kyle
- May 2022 graduate from Loyola Marymount University.
- B.A. in Communications and Film, TV, & Media Studies.
- Previous experience as a Development Intern with Clubhouse Pictures.
- Skilled in event planning, social media management, and project management.
- Based in Brooklyn, NY. Looking for Full-time, Remote, In-Person, Hybrid.
Candidate #15-9: Isobel
- May 2021 graduate from Tisch School of the Arts, New York University.
- B.F.A. in Film & Television Production.
- A P.A. and writer based in Brooklyn.
- Previous experience as a Development Intern with Big Beach and Wingate Media.
- Based in Brooklyn, NY. Looking for Full-time, Part-time, Remote, In-Person, Hybrid.
Candidate #15-10: Augustus
- May 2023 graduate from New York University.
- B.F.A. in Film and Television Production with a concentration in Writing for Television.
- Current Development Intern at an independent production company.
- Skilled in script editing and coverage, digital and film camera assisting, research, and scheduling.
- Based in New York, NY. Interested in full-time or part-time, in person roles.