The MediaVillage Education Foundation coordinates with college career centers and organizations to attract diverse talent to our community. Each week in this space we are highlighting profiles of candidates who have submitted resumes at our AdvancingDiversity.org Resume Portal, where anyone looking to join the media and advertising business is encouraged to submit their CV and be connected to hiring teams. Below are ten promising candidates who are looking for full-time or part-time opportunities in the areas of Graphic Design, Creative and Videography. Watch for this weekly Resumes for Review e-mail.
E-mail email@example.com to be connected with candidates. Designate the Candidate Number(s) you are interested in (i.e. Candidates 4-3, 4-5 and 4-8). Resumes are listed with permission.
Looking for a job (or a job change) in the media or advertising business? Visit the MediaVillage Resume Portal.
Candidate #4-1: Lexi
- University of California, Santa Cruz, 2022 Graduate.
- B.A. in Philosophy and Literature.
- Certifications in AI, Empathy, & Ethics, Graphic Design, Digital Product Management, UI / UX Design, and Project Management.
- Experience as a Production Coordinator for Interloper Films.
- Based in Los Angeles, CA.
Candidate #4-2: Selicia
- Spring 2023 graduate from Brooklyn College.
- Major in Studio Art with a Digital Art Concentration.
- A Designer and Marketer with special interests in Branding and Strategy.
- Current Media Assistant at Ballroom Basix USA, Inc where she curates and strategizes marketing campaigns, communications, and social media content.
- Based in New York and is seeking a Full-Time position starting July 2023.
Candidate #4-3: Bianca
- 2016 Graduate from Longwood University with a B.F.A in Graphic Design.
- A Design Lead and Senior Creative with 6 years of experience in producing branding, marketing, and promotional materials inclusive of digital, print, and web spaces.
- Certification in Print & Digital Media Publication.
- Looking to collaborate with a creative team at an agency or an organization in the tech industry.
- Looking for Full-time, Part-time, Remote Work.
Candidate #4-4: Kenzi
- Masters of Mass Communications, from the University of South Carolina. Graduated 2023.
- B.A. in Mass Communications from Claflin University.
- Skills in Content Creation, Social Media Management, and Journalism.
- Passionate for digital media and film, looking for a dynamic and innovative organization.
- Based in South Carolina and is seeking a Full-Time position.
Candidate #4-5: Lynn
- May 2023 Graduate from Middlebury College.
- B.A. in Film & Media Studies and Economics.
- Experience as a Director, Producer, and Art Director on a music video for an artist signed with Universal Music Group.
- Previous roles as an Brand Intern, Executive Assistant, and Public Relations Intern.
- Based in Middlebury, VT. Experience working in Shanghai.
Candidate #4-6: Abby
- Undergraduate from Loyola Marymount University, Class of 2024.
- B.A. in Film, TV, & Media Studies.
- Experience with broadcast news and short-form video editing.
- E-board member of Loyola Marymount’s Storytellers of Color.
- Based in Los Angeles, CA looking for Internship opportunities.
Videographers and Photographers
Candidate #4-7: Samya
- B.A. in Media Arts from the University of South Carolina.
- 5+ years of experience as a videographer and photographer.
- Experience in capturing live performances, sponsored events, and portraits.
- Extensive knowledge of digital and film equipment, lighting techniques, and post-processing software.
- Based in Columbia, SC and is seeking Part-Time and Full-Time positions.
Candidate #4-8: Paul
- May 2023 Graduate from George Mason University.
- Film & Video Studies Major; Minor in Theatre.
- Experience as a Videographer and Editor for Social Media Content, Media Specialist, and AV/Team Technician.
- Received Awards for Best Sound Design and Best Editing, Sound Design, and Professional Achievement.
- Based in Washington, D.C. - Baltimore area.
Remote Work Candidates
Candidate #4-9: Crystal
- Masters in Sociology from Columbia University. Graduated 2020.
- B.S. in Mass Communications, Journalism, & Business from St. John’s University.
- Experience working as a Content Manager and in Publicity as an Administrative Assistant.
- Skilled in Brand and Content Strategy, Qualitative Research and Analysis, Marketing, and Public Relations.
- Looking for Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Remote Work.
Candidate #4-10: Rebekah
- May 2022 Graduate from George Mason University.
- B.A. in Film and Video Studies; Concentration in Post Production; Minor in Art and Visual Technology.
- Multimedia Content Creator, Motion Graphic Artist, and Film & Video Editor.
- Can create and edit videos for online with captivating animated motion graphics.
- Based in Washington, D.C. - Baltimore area. Open to remote work.