Join us for a breakthrough networking event for media/advertising/marketing executives during CES. Mix and mingle with…
- Key industry leaders who are preparing their companies to face the challenges of the future with a 21st century workforce
- Executives who are creating a culture of inclusion in which they value, encourage and promote diverse voices
- Visionaries who recognize the importance of recruiting, retaining and developing a pipeline of multicultural talent
Honorees and Initiatives
- Unilever, for its history of commitment to diversity in brand management and marketing
- Advertising Council and Lisa Sherman for the Love has No Labels Campaign
- Interpublic Group, Michael Roth and Heide Gardner for industry leadership in advancing diversity
- EY's Neuro Diversity Program
- IAB, Randall Rothenberg and Tim Armstrong for the iDiverse Industry Initiative
- Nielsen for its industry-leading diversity development and retention program
- Kay Koplovitz and Springboard Growth Capital for her economic gender advancement success
- Crowdfunding Roadmap and Ruth Hedges’ for her gender advancement initiatives
Hosted by AdvancingDiversity.org, WomenAdvancing and MediaVillage, the Advancing Diversity Honors recognize companies, organizations and individuals in the media, advertising, marketing and entertainment communities who have activated successful and impactful initiatives to advance diversity.
For more information, contact Karla@jackmyers.com.