MyersBizNet is the only independent non-publicly traded media industry forecaster, with an unequaled record of accuracy. MyersBizNet is the only economic analyst that covers and reports data on all 28 marketing communications categories, including ten “below-the-line” and 18 traditional “above-the-line” media advertising categories. Myers economic reports also exclusively separate legacy/linear and digital spending within each category.
- 2017: A Down Year in the Marketing Economy. Our 25th Annual U.S. Advertising and Marketing Expenditures Report
- Digital Dollars +20%: Sustaining Growth in a Flat Marketing Economy
- NBCU, ESPN, Hulu, Disney|ABC Brand Equity Value Top Media Industry
- Value of Industry Events: Don't Discount the Human Factor
- How Wall St. Priorities are Damaging the Media Ecosystem
- Lack of Brand Equity Value is Hurting Media