MyersBizNet is the only independent non-publicly traded media industry forecaster, with an unequaled record of accuracy. MyersBizNet is the only economic analyst that covers and reports data on all 28 marketing communications categories, including ten “below-the-line” and 18 traditional “above-the-line” media advertising categories. Myers economic reports also exclusively separate legacy/linear and digital spending within each category.
- 2017: A Down Year in the Marketing Economy. Our 25th Annual U.S. Advertising and Marketing Expenditures Report
- Exclusive: Frenemies Author Ken Auletta Speaks Out on Kassan, Sorrell, Marchese, Ross, Yaccarino and More
- Download Today: Trade Support Communications Now Drives Consumer Connectivity
- Download Now: Trade Support Communications Spend Grows as Shopper Marketing Declines
- Media & Advertising: Failure of Leadership in a Zero-Growth Economy
- TV's Ad Growth is Dependent on Advanced Data and Analytics