In the seven categories on which organizational performance is based, Facebook ranks first overall followed by Google and Amazon (performance weighted by importance of seven performance attributes measured in the study). However, Facebook ranks behind eight of the 13 companies for Responsive Sales Team and Customer Service, with Google, Hulu, YouTube and Amazon leading the pack in that category.
There are significant and curious perceptual variables among different respondent groups. For example, Aol's sales and customer service ranks first and YouTube's 10th among female respondents, compared to 6th and 2nd respectively among male respondents. Buzzfeed's sales and service ranks 2nd among Midwest respondents and 9th on the East coast.
In addition to the MyersBizNet Report on 13 Leading Digital Sales Organizations, separate reports will be issued covering 12 Secondary Digital Sales Organizations, 4 audio sites, 15 TV originated content sites and 5 mobile media sales organizations. Organizations included in the Leading Sales Organizations report are:
Attributes evaluated by the 344 advertiser and agency respondents are (listed in order of comparative importance to the buying and planning decision-making process):
- Assures Advertisers a Safe and Low Fraud Environment
- Quality of Audience Demos Justifies Premium Pricing
- Engaging Content/Environment Justifies Premium Pricing
- Provides Innovative and Creative Opportunities
- Responsive Sales Team and Customer Service
- Provides Advanced Data Intelligence
- Leadership in Programmatic and Automated Investments
For more information on MyersBizNet reports, including full methodology, contact John McMenamin, COO, at email@example.com.