Online video advertising is surging as brands, agencies and content publishers recognize its unique ability to pack the emotional punch of TV advertising along with the metrics of online. Yet despite its sizzling growth, many challenges still remain. For example: how to unlock more premium video ad inventory? Which measurement standards should be adopted and how do they relate to TV advertising? How to reduce buyer friction? And so on.
To address these and other topics, a new full-day conference, ELEVATE: Online Video Advertising Summit, will be held on Tuesday, June 7th in New York City, during Internet Week. Executives from brands, agencies, content publishers, technology providers and others in the ecosystem will gather to better understand how best to accelerate the growth of the online video ad industry. ELEVATE will feature a full agenda of high-impact panel discussions, fireside chats, plus technology demonstrations, case studies and breakthrough new research.
ELEVATE isn't intended to be a day of rah-rahs or self-congratulations. Rather, attendees can expect candor, insights and hard data from actual experiences from some of the leading executives in the industry. Confirmed speakers include:
· Albert Cheng - EVP, Digital Media, Disney/ABC
· Jon Miller - Chief Digital Officer, News Corp.
· David Kenny - President, Akamai Technologies (former Chairman & CEO, Digitas
· Kevin Krim – Global Head of Bloomberg Digital, Bloomberg
· Ronda Carnegie – Head of Global Partnerships, TED
· Rio Caraeff – President and CEO, VEVO
· Matt Strauss - SVP & General Manager, Comcast Interactive Media
· Michael Fischer – Chief Marketing Officer, Coldwell Banker
· Shiv Singh – Head of Digital, Pepsico
· Jordan Hoffner – President of Digital Media, Electus
· Mike Bologna – Head of Emerging Communications, GroupM
· David Preschlack - EVP, Affiliate Sales and Marketing, Disney & ESPN Networks Group
· Jeremy Legg - SVP, Business Development and Multi-Platform Distribution, Turner Broadcasting
· Noah Garden – EVP, Revenue, Major League Baseball Advanced Media
· Brian Leder – VP, Digital Director, MediaVest Worldwide
· Keith Richman – CEO, Break Media
· Ian Schafer – CEO and Founder, Deep Focus
· Doug Scott – President, OgilyEntertainment
· Plus lots more
Online video advertising is the most exciting segment of the Internet landscape – expected to be $2 billion+ in 2011 and grow by 40% per year through 2015. For executives looking to better understand how to participate, ELEVATE will be a must-attend event and a chance to be a part of a rising tide.
ELEVATE is being presented by Will Richmond, editor and publisher of VideoNuze, the leading publication for online and mobile video decision-makers and by Marc Sternberg, former president and COO of AlwaysOn.
For more information, please visit http://www.elevateconferences.com/june2011/