Lauren Leader-Chivee has been seeking to close the gender gap in politics through her organization, All in Together. Last summer at the She Runs It Stages Summit in Chicago, she spoke about the need to have an elevated conversation about political and social issues. (She Runs It was formerly known as AWNY -- Advertising Women of New York.)
This May Interest You
- Video: EY’S Janet Balis on “Purposeful Dabbling”
- Video: Marta Martinez of AOL Talks About Transformation
- Video: Michael Roth of IPG on Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
- Video: The Next Generation at the She Runs It Stages Summit
- Video: Facebook's Sarah Personette Sings "O Mio Babbino Caro"
- Video: Mari Kim Novak of Rubicon Project -- An Early Stage Ad Tech Girl