In Jack Myers prescient 2016 book, The Future of Men: Men on Trial, he predicted the current wave of exposure of male harassment, indecency and shame. He also uncovered the subtle and less exposed ways men suffer from the addiction of the negative patriarchy, passed down from generation to generation. He explained how this addiction has manifest itself through destructive relationships, abuse of power, deteriorating educational pursuit, political backlash and the tearing away at the very fabric of society. Myers pulled no punches as he “outs” men’s secret truths, sets an agenda for men’s recovery from the destructive patterns of the past, and prepares young men for the new gender realities confronting them in the future. If you care about the healthy fathering of future generations of boys and girls, you’ll read The Future of Men: Men on Trial, available at Amazon and soon in paperback. Here’s the full first chapter, published unedited from the original. @futureofmen @jackmyersbiz View my TEDWomen talk at www.futureofmen.com .
This May Interest You
- Author of The Future of Men Weighs in on Harvey Weinstein
- Co-Parenting and the Rise of the Cooking Dad
- Gen Z on News Media, Donald Trump, Alt-Right and Strong Male Leadership
- How Media is Redefining Men and How Men are Redefining Media
- Gen Z: Strong in Videos, Cool on Instagram, Goofy on Snapchat
- "Will & Grace" -- The TV Series that Changed Gay Rights in America