In selecting MEC North America CEO Marla Kaplowitz as its new President/CEO, the 100-year old American Association of Advertising Agencies (4As) chose a leader with a proven record of innovation and success in the media agency business. In our exclusive interview, conducted before her new role had been announced, Marla shares her vision for how agencies, marketers and media can evolve toward a collaborative business model while managing growing complexity. Here are a few examples of her comments. Click above to view my full interview with Marla and here for the full Legends & Leaders Video Interview Series.
This May Interest You
- Video: GroupM's Irwin Gotlieb on the Future of Media and Advertising
- Video: Brian Lesser Explains GroupM and His Future Vision
- Video: Phil Cowdell Explains [M]PLATFORM and His Relationship with Lyle Schwartz
- Video: GroupM's Lee Doyle on Relationships with Media Partners
- Video: GroupM's Rob Norman on Creative, Premium Inventory, Snapchat and More