Suzana Grego is Director of Public Engagement at the Skoll Foundation. She addressed the audience last summer at the She Runs It Stages Summit in Chicago on how to effect change for a positive future through authentic, transparent communications. (She Runs It was formerly known as AWNY -- Advertising Women of New York.)
This May Interest You
- Video: Nicolle Pangis of Xaxis on Learning to Move and Break Boundaries
- Video: Katrina Craigwell of GE Digital on "The Keys to the Pitch"
- Video: Michael Roth of IPG on Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
- Video: NBCUniversal's Linda Yaccarino -- The Energy To Transform
- Video: DigitasLBi's Jill Kelly -- Finding Strength In Our Identity
- Video: Maryam Banikarim of Hyatt -- Chaos and Curiosity