Francine Tamakloe, Marketing and Events Coordinator, She Runs It, honors the women in her life by reciting her powerful spoken word poem, “Gods.” Passionate about expressing herself through words and encouraging of others to do the same, Tamakloe founded First Word Epiphany, a collective of student poets at University of South Carolina.
This May Interest You
- Advertising Women of New York (AWNY) Is Now She Runs It
- Video: Mari Kim Novak of Rubicon Project -- An Early Stage Ad Tech Girl
- Video: Maryam Banikarim of Hyatt -- Chaos and Curiosity
- Video: Facebook's Sarah Personette Sings "O Mio Babbino Caro"
- Video: Mondelez's Dana Anderson on the Power of "Audacious Doing"
- Video: She Runs It CEO Lynn Branigan Declares "This is Our Moment"