An industry veteran and life-long champion of women as business leaders, Lynn Branigan is also the President and CEO of She Runs It. Addressing the standing room only crowd at the recent Stages Summit in Chicago, Lynn shared the defining moments in her career to demonstrate the journey that women have been on in their pursuit of leadership roles in advertising. She also shared the pivotal achievements of She Runs It, which launched (as Advertising Women of New York) in 1912 -- at a time when women could not vote and were not allowed into university advertising classes. Declaring “this is our moment,” Lynn announced the expansion of She Runs It into Chicago and a renewed mission to propel more women to the head of the table.
This May Interest You
- Video: Mondelez's Dana Anderson on the Power of "Audacious Doing"
- Video: Facebook's Sarah Personette Sings "O Mio Babbino Caro"
- Video: Francine Tamakloe of She Runs It -- Spoken Word Poetry
- Video: Maryam Banikarim of Hyatt -- Chaos and Curiosity
- Video: Mari Kim Novak of Rubicon Project -- An Early Stage Ad Tech Girl
- Advertising Women of New York (AWNY) Is Now She Runs It