With a year of experience behind it, Viceland is poised to enter its sophomore year with new skills, new sponsors and a little savvier about the challenges of reaching young television viewers. Starting with the less traditional dual title of Tom Punch as Chief Commercial and Creative Officer, the nascent network has embraced the interdependence of content, engagement and messaging in new ways. The lessons continue to be learned, but with solid case studies to their credit.
This May Interest You
- 2017 Network Upfront and Digital NewFronts Calendar
- The Ad Agency’s Unaccountable Structure
- Stuart Elliott: And the Winner Is ... Academy Award Ads
- A+E Networks' Brian Joyce on the Future of History
- A+E Networks Announces The Bridge as Creative-Led 360 Ad Agency
- Marcela Tabares of A+E Networks on Analytical Rigor and Creative Storytelling