Industry leaders spoke on varied career paths at the She Runs It Stages Summit in Chicago this past summer. For Nicole Emerick, Director of Social Media at FCB Chicago, her post-grad career left her feeling there was still much to be desired. Her unsatisfying stint in the corporate finance world, however, led her to discover other personal interests and, eventually, the value of a side hustle. (She Runs It was formerly known as AWNY, or Advertising Women of New York.)
This May Interest You
- Video: Starcom’s Lisa Donohue on the Power of Staying Power
- Video: Katrina Craigwell of GE Digital on "The Keys to the Pitch"
- Video: Marta Martinez of AOL Talks About Transformation
- Video: Michael Roth of IPG on Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
- Video: The Next Generation at the She Runs It Stages Summit
- Video: NBCUniversal's Linda Yaccarino -- The Energy To Transform