The Girls’ Lounge founder and CEO Shelley Zalis has instilled a sense of community, support and impact among female leaders at all stages of their careers. So she was a more than fitting candidate to speak last summer to the sold-out audience at the She Runs It Stages Summit in Chicago. (She Runs It was fomerly known as AWNY -- Advertising Women of New York.)
This May Interest You
- Video: FCB Chicago’s Nicole Emerick on the Value of the Side Hustle
- Video: Starcom’s Lisa Donohue on the Power of Staying Power
- Video: The Next Generation at the She Runs It Stages Summit
- Video: Mondelez's Dana Anderson on the Power of "Audacious Doing"
- Video: EY’S Janet Balis on “Purposeful Dabbling”
- Video: Maryam Banikarim of Hyatt -- Chaos and Curiosity