Nicolle Pangis, COO of Xaxis, always wanted to be the first female president. At the She Runs It July 2016 Stages Summit, Nicolle spoke about her “insane work ethic,” starting from her high school days when she took on extracurriculars that seemed to befit a future president. (She Runs It was formerly known as AWNY -- Advertising Women of New York.)
This May Interest You
- Video: Katrina Craigwell of GE Digital on "The Keys to the Pitch"
- Video: Marta Martinez of AOL Talks About Transformation
- Video: The Next Generation at the She Runs It Stages Summit
- Video: NBCUniversal's Linda Yaccarino -- The Energy To Transform
- Video: She Runs It CEO Lynn Branigan Declares "This is Our Moment"
- Video: Facebook's Sarah Personette Sings "O Mio Babbino Caro"