The room was abuzz with over 300 interns from advertising, marketing, media and entertainment businesses across New York City, from Viacom to Turner, from HBO to NBCU. These future industry leaders gathered at the corporate headquarters of Horizon Media for the 4th Annual 1stFive Summer Intern Experience, led by Jack Myers, Founder of 1stFive.org and Publisher of MediaVillage.com. This year was special, as Myers pointed out, in that these attendees are the "first class" of Generation Z, those born in the era of technology with virtually instant access to the Internet.
This May Interest You
- 1stFive Experience: A Smash Success for Our Community
- 1stFive Experience: The Wisdom of Youth and Senior Executive Advice
- 1stFive Experience: A World of Possibilities for a Summer Intern
- 1stFive Experience Connects Young Pros
- 1stFive Experience: A Gen-Z Breakout Session with Mollie Rosen
- 1stFive Experience: Marketers and Employers, Heed Your Future Leaders