Generation Z sees diversity as the new normal. The young members of this generation feel they can make the most impact in their future media and marketing careers in the areas of social media, diversity and inclusion. At least that was the message coming from summer interns who attended a breakout session led by Sally Eannone, Vice President, Brand Sales, Viacom, and Jill MacVicar, Associate Director of HR, Meredith, at the recent 4th Annual 1stFive Summer Intern Experience.
This May Interest You
- 1stFive Experience: A Smash Success for Our Community
- 1stFive Experience: The Wisdom of Youth and Senior Executive Advice
- 1stFive Experience: Gen-Z, A Diverse New Generation of Future Leaders
- 1stFive Experience: A World of Possibilities for a Summer Intern
- 1stFive Experience Connects Young Pros
- 1stFive Experience: A Gen-Z Breakout Session with Mollie Rosen