In an industry as exciting and as dynamic as ours, the question of the development of tomorrow's leaders becomes vitally important. What can we do to encourage and train the next generation of media executives? Helping to address that issue is Media Village.com's bold initiative called 1st Five, which recently held its fourth annual Summer Intern Experience at Horizon Media. The Experience collected all of the summer interns who worked in a range of media companies this summer to a meeting designed to offer advice, further encourage their interest, and elicit their feedback.
This May Interest You
- 1stFive Experience: A Smash Success for Our Community
- 1stFive Experience: Gen-Z, A Diverse New Generation of Future Leaders
- 1stFive Experience: A World of Possibilities for a Summer Intern
- 1stFive Experience Connects Young Pros
- 1stFive Experience: A Gen-Z Breakout Session with Mollie Rosen
- 1stFive Experience: Marketers and Employers, Heed Your Future Leaders