The IRTS is an industry organization of top media executives that also seeks to build future leaders and industry diversity through an educational program initiative. The group's recent annual Newsmakers Breakfast introduced the 30 students comprising this year’s IRTS Fellows program and presented a provocative panel of noted agency leaders moderated by Jack Myers, Chairman of MyersBizNet and also Chairman of the Board of the IRTS.
This May Interest You
- The IRTS Newsmakers Panel: The Importance (Or Not) of Data
- Introducing IRTS Fellow Alumna Morgan Kee of Giant Spoon
- Introducing IRTS Fellow Alumna Stephanie Jaw of Simulmedia
- Introducing IRTS Fellow Alumnus Mate Aguirre of Nielsen
- Introducing IRTS Fellow Alumnus Tevin Jones of CNN
- Introducing IRTS Fellow Alumna Desiree Booker