Janet Balis of Ernst & Young has had a slue of interests, hobbies and curiosities. Janet spoke at the She Runs It Stages Summit this past July on why it is important to practice “purposeful dabbling.” (She Runs It was formerly known as AWNY, or Advertising Women of New York.)
This May Interest You
- Video: Marta Martinez of AOL Talks About Transformation
- Video: Michael Roth of IPG on Recruiting and Retaining Top Talent
- Video: The Next Generation at the She Runs It Stages Summit
- Video: NBCUniversal's Linda Yaccarino -- The Energy To Transform
- Video: She Runs It CEO Lynn Branigan Declares "This is Our Moment"
- Video: Facebook's Sarah Personette Sings "O Mio Babbino Caro"