Future of Men pioneers a necessary conversation on the state of gender relationships and fathering, focusing on molding better men and better male role models, providing marketers with insights for marketing to the next generations in a rising world of female influencers and power shifters. Our mission is to:
- empower collaboration and advance the best ideas for re-defining and expanding the scope and perception of fathering and masculinity in a balanced, positive and productive context;
- acknowledge and gain positive marketing insights on the current wave of exposure of male harassment;
- set an agenda for preparing young men and women for the new gender realities confronting them in the future;
- provide tools to help marketers communicate responsibly and effectively with younger men who are increasingly unresponsive to traditional marketing messages and techniques;
- recognize and embrace new male behavior that is required for health and happiness at work, at home, and in relationships.
- Watch Jack Myers’ TEDWomen talk and learn more about the initiatives at www.FutureofMen.com
Social Gatherings: In addition to members-only dinners, events and programs, Jack Myers KnowledgeExchange hosts regular cocktail gatherings in major cities for networking and valuable conversations.
Career Support: KnowledgeExchange is developing a confidential online career center to support members seeking new opportunities and those in the market to hire talent. AdvancingDiversity, Legends & Leaders, WomenAdvancing and 1stFive initiatives incorporate acquisition and development programs to identify and place talent through the planned KnowledgeExchange Career Center.