At a time of increasing disruption, non-stop data advances, an advertising community that finds itself in the midst of the 24-hour news cycle of controversies and ever-advancing technologies, what’s on the mind of senior media agency executives and clients? In the past few weeks, MediaVillage publisher Jack Myers conducted in-depth Legends & Leaders interviews with those guiding relationships between agencies and clients and between agencies and their media vendors (or are they partners?).In this series of interviews, you will be surprised to find a media industry that has a clear grasp of its challenges, is in the midst of reinventing itself and is challenging both clients and media suppliers to change their traditional approaches to media planning. While traditional media buying dynamics seemingly remain unchanged, the foundations on which they have been built are collapsing and new foundations are being simultaneously erected. Learn more about my perspective on an emerging new media agency reality here, and view each new video interview as they are published weekly at www.LegendsLeaders.org. The Legends & Leaders Pre-Upfront Interview Series was underwritten through a generous grant from Warner Bros.Scroll down to view my video interviews with GroupM’s Irwin Gotlieb, Rob Norman, Brian Lesser, Phil Cowdell and Lee Doyle.
This May Interest You
- Video: GroupM's Irwin Gotlieb on the Future of Media and Advertising
- Video: GroupM's Rob Norman on Creative, Premium Inventory, Snapchat and More
- Video: Brian Lesser Explains GroupM and His Future Vision
- Video: Phil Cowdell Explains [M]PLATFORM and His Relationship with Lyle Schwartz
- Video: GroupM's Lee Doyle on Relationships with Media Partners