Last year, Publicis reorganized its media agencies and created PMX -- Publicis Media Exchange -- to aggregate and leverage the company's more than $80 billion in media investments globally. Under the leadership of David Penski, PMX and Publicis have been on a new business winning streak, including the Miller Coors business. In my exclusive interview, part of the Legends & Leaders Video Interview Series, Dave shares his insights and perspective on the past, present and future of media. A few of his comments appear below. Watch the entire interview series here.
This May Interest You
- Video: UM's Kasha Cacy on the Merging of Creative & Media
- Video: David Cohen on the Year Our Business Changed Forever
- Pre-Upfront Must-See Videos with IPG Mediabrands’ Senior Management
- Pre-Upfront Must-See Videos with GroupM's Senior Management Team
- Video: Jack Myers on the Biggest Surprise in His Career
- Video: GroupM's Rob Norman on Creative, Premium Inventory, Snapchat and More