David Cohen has been with IPG for 17 years and is President of Magna North America. He launched one of the first digital interactive media groups in the advertising business at Universal McCann in 2001 and has been at the forefront of the integration of digital and legacy media. In our exclusive interview, as part of the MediaVillage Legends & Leaders Video Interview Series, David connects the dots between the past, present and future of advertising and media. View the full Interview series here and watch my interview with David Cohen above. THe following is a sampling of David's comments.
This May Interest You
- Video: Jack Myers on the Biggest Surprise in His Career
- Video: UM's Kasha Cacy on the Merging of Creative & Media
- Video: Initiative's Maureen Bosetti on the Future of Media Partnerships
- Video: Magna's Dani Benowitz on Her Focus and Priorities
- Pre-Upfront Must-See Videos with IPG Mediabrands’ Senior Management
- Pre-Upfront Must-See Videos with GroupM's Senior Management Team