While traditional media buying dynamics seemingly remain unchanged, the foundations on which they have been built are collapsing and new foundations are being simultaneously erected. In my new series of Legends & Leaders video interviews, you will be surprised to find a media industry that has a clear grasp of its challenges, is in the midst of reinventing itself, and is challenging both clients and media suppliers to change their traditional approaches to media planning. Scroll down to view my video interviews with Magna N.A. president David Cohen and Initiative's Maureen Bosetti, UM's U.S. CEO Kasha Cacy and Magna's EVP Investment Dani Benowitz. The Legends & Leaders Pre-Upfront Interview Series was underwritten through a generous grant from Warner Bros. Learn more about my perspective on an emerging new media agency reality here, and view each new video interview as they are published weekly at www.LegendsLeaders.org.
This May Interest You
- Video: David Cohen on the Year Our Business Changed Forever
- Video: UM's Kasha Cacy on the Merging of Creative & Media
- Video: Initiative's Maureen Bosetti on the Future of Media Partnerships
- Video: Magna's Dani Benowitz on Her Focus and Priorities
- Video: Jack Myers on the Biggest Surprise in His Career
- Video: Mini’s Lee Nadler on Marketing and Media Innovation